Click to see the List of Upcoming Questions for Book Blogger Hop
This week's question: What are the next five books in your TBR (to-be-read) pile? And don't worry, you can change your mind and read something different-we won't check?
My list is never set in stone because I review children's books. Our family goes to the library once a week and whatever my 20 month old grabs off the racks is what we're reading for the week.
Here's my list:
1. The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson- This is my own personal read, not for review on the blog. I just finished The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo because of the movie being out and I decided to read the whole series.
2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson- The last one in the series.
3. May I Bring A Friend? by Beatrice Schenk De Regniers - This was one of my favorite books to read as a child and I can't wait to introduce it to my son. There will be a review for this one.
4. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst- Another childhood favorite that I will be reviewing with my son.
5. The Little One Series inspired by The Purpose-Driven Life by Amy Warren Hilliker- This series introduces the five purposes from The Purpose-Driven Life: Knowing God's love, Being a member of God's family, Growing in Christ, Helping People, and Telling others about God. I will be doing a review of these books but I will hold the review until my son and I have gotten through all of the books.
What books are in your TBR pile? Let me know in the comments.